lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

London 2012 stars Trott, Adams, Jones join 'make mine Milk ... - Digital Spy UK

Laura Trott, Nicola Adams and Jade Jones have joined the 'make mine Milk' campaign.

The London 2012 Olympics gold medallists feature on buses across the UK sporting the famous milk moustache in the latest advertising push for the campaign.

Nicola Adams, Laura Trott and Jade Jones in the latest 'Make Milk Mine' campaign

Trott, the reigning European, World and double Olympic cycling champion, said: "I have milk every day - I train a lot and always look forward to a homemade smoothie after a hard session on the track.

"Every day starts with a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk separately on the side (so the cereal doesn't go soggy!)."

Adams, the first ever Olympic women's boxing champion, said: "Before every fight, including my gold medal fight in London, I have a bowl of Frosties with low-fat milk to get my day off to the best possible start.

Nicola Adams, Laura Trott and Jade Jones in the latest 'Make Milk Mine' campaign

"That routine's been working pretty well for me, so I won't be changing it any time soon!"

Taekwondo winner Jade Jones added: "Milk is a really important part of my diet. For London, I had to be in the best shape of my life and having milk every day played a part in that.

"You don't need to be an athlete to enjoy the benefits of milk though, it's low in fat, healthy, tasty and has its place in everyone's diet."

The three-year 'make mine Milk' campaign launched in April 2010 and has previously featured Vinnie Jones, Kelly Rowland, Rupert Grint, Jenson Button, Elle Macpherson, Pixie Lott and Gordon Ramsay.

London 2012 Olympics, every Team GB gold medal - photo gallery
London 2012: Team GB Olympic Gold MedalsEd McKeever: Men's 200m sprint event (Kayak)Copyright: Stephen Pond/PA Wire/Press Association Images

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Archive

Popular Posts